Friday, February 06, 2009

Though it was just merely going out but heng told the whole lecture class and it seems as if i'm getting attached which seems not to be the case. Cant imagine the worse.

Ignore ignore and ignore. Just a substitute to keep u entertained when u're bored? Just a tool to u? Cant help but keep thinking bout it. Toying around with my feelings? Late in the night and u're still not home yet with the guy. You've alrdy become a neccessity to me.

Tried to set my mind on other stuffs but I cant. Looking at how u enjoy ur time wif other guys, cant help but feeling a sense of disappointment. Maybe it was just a wishful thinking afterall. Thks to this blog that andy set up for me. If it's nt for this, I wonder who I can approach to share my burden with. Who will be able to understand my feelings, not her definitely. No one but you lord.

Usually others will be saying hey u should have share ur burden wif me but who in the world will have the time for u. Ha. Dream on.

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all the things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

No comments: